- Disable AJAX form submissions
- Disable default form CSS
- Disable automatic paragraph formatting
- Disable HTML5 input field types or enable the HTML5 input type fallback
- Track form submissions, errors and completions with Google Analytics and Matomo (formerly Piwik)
- Redirect to URL on form submission
- Specify the Google Recaptcha language
Contact Form 7 version 4.3 or later is required for features related to submission tracking and redirects.
Search for “Contact Form 7 Controls” under “Plugins → Add New” in your WordPress dashboard.
Alternatively, install it as a Composer dependancy:
composer require kasparsd/contact-form-7-extras