Simplify the migration from WordPress to Shopify, Squarespace or any other platform by having a complete list of all WordPress URLs and titles in a CSV file. It is also very useful during SEO audit and analysis.
Get it Now
Export the URLs and titles of all:
- Posts, pages and custom post types
- Categories, tags and custom taxonomies
- Attachments, images, videos including the resized versions of all images
The URL and title export tool under “Tools → Export” in WordPress dashboard.
The exported URLs and titles in MS Excel.
- Select “Plugins → Add New” from the menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the “Upload” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the
preseto-export-urls.zipfile for the upload and click “Upload”.
- Activate the plugin once it has been uploaded.
- Visit “Tools → Export”, select “URLs and Titles” and click “Download Export File”.
- Requires at least WordPress 3.2
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Configure the export
- Export opened in MS Excel.
Please use the dedicated support section on CodeCanyon.
1.0.0 (May 30, 2016)
- First public release.
- Added the export configuration options.
0.1.0 (April 21, 2016)
- Initial release.